3 days to taste Puglia red wine
Discover the secrets of Puglia red wine in two prestigious wineries and stay in the land of Trulli.
From €350 per person
Suggested program | Booking conditions | Reservation form | Itinerary
- Arrival at your B&B. Explore Alberobello with its famous trulli, stone conical houses which are part of the UNESCO heritage before enjoying a cellar tour followed by a food & wine tasting.
- Enjoy Ostuni called “White City” for its whitewashed houses on the top of a hill. You can walk through its old town and enjoy views on the valley and the coast from its panoramic terraces. Then visit Martina Franca's old town, wonderful example of Baroque art with its small streets, white lanes, exclusive buildings (among them Palazzo Ducale and its frescoes by the painter Carella) and its majestic churches. Stop by the local oil mill for a guided tour and an extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Visit a local winery and enjoy a food & wine tasting. Then drive to Grottaglie with its old town built among caves and terraces and well known for its Ceramics Quarter. Free entrance to its castle.
The quote refers to the following periods: January to April and September to December.
For different dates, we will send the total price according to your request in the form.
Travel insurance is not included and, should you not have one already, Discovery Puglia Limited highly recommends you buy yours through the link Travel Insurance.
- 3 nights Bed & Breakfast (based on 2 sharing).
- 2 cellar tours followed by tasting.
- Guided tour of oil mill followed by tasting.
Quote does not include
- Single supplement.
- Flight and transfers.